Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make extremely tasty Cream Puff Pie (aka cream puff cake or eclair cake) dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Cream Puff Pie (aka cream puff cake or eclair cake). Please comply with the guidelines well.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1 (5.1 oz) package instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Generously butter a 9 inch pie dish, set aside. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil.
- Once mixture reaches a boil, reduce heat to low and stir in flour.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes together forming a ball and pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and while stirring, add in eggs one at a time mixing until well combine after each addition.
- Using buttered hands, spread mixture into an even layer over the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pie dish. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Cream Puff Pie (aka cream puff cake or eclair cake) recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.