The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook CRANBERRY PIE AKA NANTUCKET PIE.
Are you a planner when it comes to holiday baking and cooking or do you wing it? Me? I make lists. Lists for what I want to make, when I want to make it, who I want to make things for, and then a list for the ingredients I need. I ask each person in my family what they want and what they want to make (because in my opinion, there is no better time than the holidays to get your kids cooking and comfortable in the kitchen, plus it’s fun and it’s memories in the making!). Then I get to shopping.
The people at my local ACME Markets know me…like they KNOW me! I am always there, lol! I actually have a few of them on my “lottery list”. You know…those you would slide a check or a car to or pay off their house if you won the lottery.
- 2 cups of halved fresh cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup sugar, plus 1 TBS
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan (you really do need a springform (cheesecake) pan for this.
- In a medium bowl combine cranberries, walnuts and ½ cup of sugar.
- Toss well. Pour mixture directly into your well-greased spring form pan.
- Spread evenly. and pat down a bit.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and sugar. Mix well. Add the eggs and the four. Mix well.
- Spread batter gently over the cranberry/walnut mixture until all areas are covered. With a spatula and your fingers.
for full recipes please see : soufflebombay.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making CRANBERRY PIE AKA NANTUCKET PIE dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-29 19:04:18.