Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty CRANBERRY NUT CREAM CHEESE SPREAD dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare CRANBERRY NUT CREAM CHEESE SPREAD. Please comply with the instructions well.
The other day I decided I had to have a cranberry nut cream cheese spread for the little bagels I picked up at the store. I pictured this spread on everything…sliced apples, grainy flatbreads, turkey sandwiches…or for me, apple sandwiches (I love apple and peanut butter sandwiches so just envision the spread in place of PB on a whole wheat sandwich thin with crisp thin apple slices…crunch…and yum.). I thought the cranberry nutty cream cheese spread was a novel and brilliant concoction and googled it for “ideas”.
Apparently it’s not that novel. I found exactly what I wanted to make right here at the Cranberry Marketing Committee of all places. They are ahead of the game I guess. Oh well. I added sunflower seeds to my spread and have been enjoying it on mini whole wheat bagels for a post run snack this past week. My mom loved it at breakfast yesterday and asked for the recipe…so here you go Mom!
This Cranberry Nut Cream Cheese Spread would be great to bring to any holiday brunch or breakfast…it’s best served at room temperature so take it out early!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or 1/4 cup honey as original recipe suggests)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
Report this ad
- Combine cream cheese and agave (or honey) in a medium mixing bowl. Use a mixer or wooden spoon to combine until smooth, then stir in cranberries, walnuts and orange zest. Use immediately or refrigerate covered until ready to use. Best served at room temperature.
for full instruction please see : aggieskitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making CRANBERRY NUT CREAM CHEESE SPREAD dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-29 15:22:50.