The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Cranberry Margarita Cupcakes.
For the Cupcakes:
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (do not pack your flour!)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
1/2 cup milk (whole)
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large egg whites, at room temperature
1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
1/2 teaspoon orange zest
For the Cranberry Tequila Buttercream:
2 cups fresh cranberries
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, VERY soft
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 cups confectioners sugar
1 tablespoon tequila
Lime slices and salt, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line a 12 mold muffin tin with paper liners, lightly spray liners with non-stick spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well to combine. Set aside.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl combine sour cream, milk, vanilla, and egg whites; mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Visit Cranberry Margarita Cupcakes @ bakerbynature.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Cranberry Margarita Cupcakes recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn