Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE. Please comply with the directions well.
This is seriously one of the best breakfast casseroles I’ve ever made. Cheddar, bacon, ranch and tater tots – how could it be bad?!?! The best part about this casserole is that it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. I LOVE make ahead meals!!
This recipe uses two pounds of bacon. If you want to cut down on the calories, feel free to use turkey bacon. This Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is the perfect dish for overnight guests or a party. We’ve made this several times and everyone asks for the recipe!!
- 2 lb bacon
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
for full recipes please see : www.plainchicken.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.