Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very yummy Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole recipes. The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole. Please follow the guidelines well.
This Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to bake it. You could even freeze it for later! This make a lot of green beans. It would be great for a summer cookout, potluck and holiday meal. If you don’t need to feed a crowd, you can cut the recipe in half or bake half and freeze half for later. We are both totally addicted to this easy casserole! We can’t get enough of the yummy cheddar, bacon and ranch!! It is SO addictive!
- 2 cans (10.5-oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (1-oz) package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Cut, Whole or French-Style Green Beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 (6-oz) can French’s White Cheddar French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together soup, buttermilk, ranch mix, drained green beans, cheese and cooked bacon. Pour in prepared pan. Top with Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes to 30 minutes.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Cracked Out Green Bean Casserole recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn