Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious Cowboy Spaghetti dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Cowboy Spaghetti. Please follow the directions well.
A skillet filled with Cowboy Spaghetti is the kind of fusion dish that will have them running to the table. Filled with spaghetti, cheese, chili seasoned beef, smokey bacon, kidney beans and slices of jalapeno it’s sure to bring the heat to supper any day of the week.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 15 oz can light red kidney beans drained
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 10 oz can Rotel Chili Fixins Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp dark chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp Mexican oregano
- 3 cups shredded Pepper-Jack cheese divided
- 12 oz thin spaghetti
- Pickled jalapeno slices, amount to taste
- Sliced green onions for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush the bottom and sides of a 12-inch cast iron skillet with olive or vegetable oil. Set aside.
- In a separate large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain and crumble. Reserve 3 Tbsp drippings in skillet.
- Add the ground sirloin and diced onion to the bacon drippings. Cook over medium-high heat until no pink remains and the onion is softened.
- Lower the heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, lemon pepper and oregano. Mix well and leave on low until pasta is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti per the package directions in salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Add cooked spaghetti and crumbled bacon to the sauce reserving 2 Tbsp bacon for garnishing. Mix until ingredients are combined. and pasta is evenly coated with sauce,
- Pour half into the bottom of the cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese and arrange jalapeno slices on top. Repeat layers with spaghetti, jalapeno slices and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve immediately garnished with green onion and reserved bacon.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Cowboy Spaghetti recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn