The production process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare COWBOY PASTA SALAD.
Bacon, ground beef, cheese, and hot sauce make this Cowboy Pasta Salad a definite crowd pleaser! Perfect for summer get togethers.
- 1 pound dried mini pasta shells
- 1 pound Signature Farms® Hickory Smoked Bacon , diced
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Signature Kitchens® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) Signature Kitchens Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 scallions, diced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
In the meantime, saute bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain off grease.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making COWBOY PASTA SALAD recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn