The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Cotton Candy Oreo Truffles.
- 20 Cotton Candy Oreo cookies
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (12 oz.) blue Wilton candy melts (or any brand, vanilla flavor)
- 1 package (12 oz.) pink Wilton candy melts (or any brand, vanilla flavor)
- Set a long sheet of wax paper over a cookie sheet, set aside.
- Place whole Oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed (alternately if you don’t own a food processor you can place Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal bag and crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed).
- Add chunks of cream cheese and pulse in food processor until evenly moistened and forms a “dough” and is completely combined.
- Scoop mixture out and form into 1 inch balls then align on prepared cookie sheet. They will be messy- that’s OK.
- Place truffles in freezer for about a half hour (or longer).
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package (if you are using two colors, just melt the main one you are dipping truffles in). Do not scorch. If microwaving, only do so in 20-30 second intervals on half power, stirring each time.
For full instructions please see : wishesndishes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Cotton Candy Oreo Truffles recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.