Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipe dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipe. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Learn how to make the delicious dinner rolls we all know and love in this Copycat Texas Roadhouse Roll Recipe.
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast, 2 ¼ teas.
- ¼ cup warm water, about 100 degrees
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 ½ -4 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon Butter Ingredients
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat milk to 180 degrees n a pot on the stove or microwave safe bowl or measuring cup in the microwave.
- Remove the milk from heat and add the butter. Let cool to 120 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a stand mixer bowl add the yeast, milk, sugar, salt and 1 cup flour.
- Combine with whisk or paddle attachment.
- Add egg and beat until combined.
- Add 2 more cups of flour one at a time scraping down the sides and mixing after each addition.
- Change to dough hook and add flour ½ cup at a time on low speed until dough forms and pulls away from the sides.
- Knead the dough with the dough hook on medium until the dough is smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Grease a large bowl with oil or cooking spray.
- Lightly dust counter with flour and turn dough out. (Be sure to dust your hands as the dough will be sticky.)
- Form the dough into a ball and place in greased bowl.
- Turn over once to oil both sides of the dough. Cover and place in a warm place at least 1 hour or until doubled in size. I put it in the oven with the inside light left on.
- Turn out on to a well-floured surface. Dust a rolling pin with flour and roll out to ½ inch thick. Using a dough scraper or pizza cutter cut out rectangles of dough about 2×3 inches.
- Take the rectangles and fold the short edges under, meeting in the middle to make a rounded shape on top.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet; cover and let sit until doubled, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (Make sure to remove the rolls if you are letting them rise in the oven.)
- Bake at 350 degrees F until deep golden brown, 11-13 minutes. Remove and brush with melted butter.
- Serve warm with cinnamon butter.
- Cinnamon Butter Instructions:
- Cream together ingredients in medium bowl. Enjoy on warm rolls.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter Recipe recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn