Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very yummy COPYCAT STARBUCKS SPINACH AND FETA BREAKFAST WRAPS recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook COPYCAT STARBUCKS SPINACH AND FETA BREAKFAST WRAPS. Please adhere to the directions well.
Don’t you just hate that feeling? I can go from feeling perfectly-fine-thank-you-very-much… to I am starving! in 30 seconds flat. It’s not so bad when the hangry monster attacks and I’m at home. It’s easy to make healthy choices at home when I have something on hand to eat. Unfortunately, when I’m out and about, healthy choices can sometimes be sparse.
I don’t know about the rest of the country, but in Washington, there is a Starbucks on every corner. It’s a convenient and fast stop and they always have some healthier options on the menu. One of my favorite things to grab at Starbucks is their Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wraps.
- 8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 ounce sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 10 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and cook spinach until wilted. Place in a bowl and mix in the cream cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, oregano garlic powder and salt.
- Add the egg whites to the pan and cook until soft.
- Spread spinach mixture on a tortilla then cover with egg whites and top with feta cheese.
For full recipes please see : savorthebest.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making COPYCAT STARBUCKS SPINACH AND FETA BREAKFAST WRAPS recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.