The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Copycat Recipe Auntie Anne's Pretzels with Cheddar Dipping Sauce.
My favorite Copycate Recipe that I have tried has got to be this one for Copycat Auntie Anne’s Pretzels. The buttery, chewy, pillows of pretzel dough that melt in your mouth.
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2¼ Cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons baking soda
- 1½ Cups warm water
- Coarse salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted in a small bowl
- Warm the milk in the microwave or on the stove top for about one minute to 110º. If it’s too hot it will kill the yeast. You should be able to comfortably keep your finger in it.
- Stir in the yeast and let it sit for about 3 minutes
- Add the butter and sugar.
- Get Full Recipe => www.dailydiylife.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Copycat Recipe Auntie Anne's Pretzels with Cheddar Dipping Sauce dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn