Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty Copycat Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Copycat Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 (28 oz) cans peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup half and half
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a heavy bottomed pot (or dutch oven), heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds – until fragrant.
- Add onion and cook, stirring as needed, until translucent – about 8 minutes.
- Add peeled tomatoes (with juice), chicken stock, and sugar. Bring to a low simmer. Cook uncovered, for 12 minutes or until it has thickened.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Copycat Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.