Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 1 pound raw chicken breast meat, cut into one-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups milk
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl or freezer bag with pickle juice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, powdered sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drain pickle juice. Dredge chicken pieces in egg mixture and then in flour mixture.
- Place in a greased air fryer basket. (Don’t skip this step as my first batch completely stuck to the basket!)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.