Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty CONDENSED MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare CONDENSED MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
These cookies are not your typical chocolate chip cookie. In fact, they’re actually more like a shortbread cookie with chocolate chip cookies. They’re soft, sweet, rich and buttery. And you need to make them.
- 180g butter, softened
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster sugar
- ½ cup (125mL) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1½ cups (225g) self raising flour
- 250g NESTLÉ Dark CHOC BITS
- ½ cup (95g) NESTLÉ White CHOC BITS
- Prep time 20 mins Cook time 15 mins
- using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until creamy; beat in NESTLÉ sweetened condensed milk.
- add flour, NESTLÉ dark choc bits and NESTLÉ white choc bits, mix well.
- roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls. place on prepared trays, allowing plenty of room for spreading; press gently with a fork.
- bake for 15 minutes at 180°C/160°C fan forced until golden.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making CONDENSED MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.