The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Coconut Rose Vegan Cheesecakes.
I just loved making these mini cheesecakes with their real flakes of edible dried rose petals. You just can’t beat pretty food! Especially when it is made of real whole foods, and refined sugar free. The prefect treat to keep and eat straight form the freezer.
Coconut Rose Vegan Cheesecakes
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or nuts of choice)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp granulated stevia
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Blitz the seeds with the coconut flour and cacao until crumbed. Add the other ingredients and process again
- Press into the base of silicon molds with fingers and put in the freezer while you make the filling
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight, rinsed and drained)
- 1 tsp – 1 Tbsp rosewater essence (to taste and strength of product)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp coconut essence
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Edible dried rose petals
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Spoon on top of bases, sprinkling over some dried rose petals as you go
- Freeze overnight
Optional coconut cream topping
- 1 tin coconut cream (chilled and scoop out thick cream part only)
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia icing mix (Natvia)
- Optional colouring –
- Read more please visit : www.healthyeatingjo.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Coconut Rose Vegan Cheesecakes dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-02 05:40:52.