The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Coconut Chcocolate Bars.
1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 packet or ½ teaspoon of powdered Stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup coconut cream
4 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
OPTION – instead of coconut oil for the coating
2 oz cocoa butter
- Mix shredded coconut with coconut cream,1/2 of the vanilla extract and ½ packet of stevia and blend well with a spatula or a spoon
- Place the shredded coconut mixture on a small cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Shape it into a flat rectangle about 4 inches by 6 inches and 1 inch thick (measurements may vary) You can aid yourself with kitchen wrap to accomplish this.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, until frozen solid
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 5 bars
- In the meantime you will prepare the chocolate coating:
- Melt coconut oil in a small sauce pan until liquified
- Add cocoa powder remaining stevia and vanilla extract to the coconut oil
- Mix well on low heat for about 2 minutes, until all ingredients are well blended
- Let cool to room temperature, but still liquid
- Now dip the bars in the cocoa mixture, and turn to all sides to coat evenly. It helps if the bars are frozen solid so they won’t break.
- Place bars back on the cookie sheet
- When all bars are all coated put in the refrigerator to harden.
- The bars can be kept in the fridge for harder consistency or at room temperature for softer.
- Cacao will melt if kept at a temperature too high.
- If you want your chocolate coating to stay solid at room temperature use cocoa butter instead of coconut oil.
- Proceed exactly in the same way as using the coconut oil.
The amount of stevia indicated in the recipe is only for the particular brand of stevia I used.
If you are using a different kind of stevia my recommendation is to start with a very small amount and taste test until you reach the right amount of sweetness without making it bitter and over sweet.
Original Recipes visit: Coconut Chcocolate Bars @ thenourishedcaveman.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Coconut Chcocolate Bars recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.