The production process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Coconut Chcocolate Bars: one of the easiest low carb snacks.
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce: the coconut chocolate bar, one of the best low carb snacks you will try!
1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 packet or ½ teaspoon of powdered Stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup coconut cream
4 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
OPTION – instead of coconut oil for the coating
2 oz cocoa butter
- Mix shredded coconut with coconut cream,1/2 of the vanilla extract and ½ packet of stevia and blend well with a spatula or a spoon
- Place the shredded coconut mixture on a small cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Shape it into a flat rectangle about 4 inches by 6 inches and 1 inch thick (measurements may vary) You can aid yourself with kitchen wrap to accomplish this.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, until frozen solid
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 5 bars
- In the meantime you will prepare the chocolate coating:
- Melt coconut oil in a small sauce pan until liquified
- Get full instructions >> Coconut Chcocolate Bars: one of the easiest low carb snacks @ thenourishedcaveman.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Coconut Chcocolate Bars: one of the easiest low carb snacks dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn