Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make really yummy CLASSIC SHORTBREAD COOKIES dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook CLASSIC SHORTBREAD COOKIES. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
I got this recipe years ago from a friend of mine who got it from her mom, so I know this recipe works as it’s been made over and over again over the years. I, myself, make every single year around the holidays, multiple times and it’s one of my family’s favorite cookie recipes now.
- 1 1/2 cups butter salted and softened at room temperature (3 sticks or 12 oz)
- 1 cup icing sugar same as confectioner sugar or powdered sugar (4.4 oz)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (13.2 oz)
- US Customary – Metric
- love what you see?
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- Add the butter to a large bowl and blend it until smooth using an electric mixer set at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add the icing sugar and continue mixing until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and combine thoroughly.
for full recipes please see : www.jocooks.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making CLASSIC SHORTBREAD COOKIES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-12 17:12:15.