Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely yummy CLASSIC CHEESECAKE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook CLASSIC CHEESECAKE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE. Please follow the instructions well.
I unfortunately won’t be celebrating Mother’s Day this year. My mom is back in Brazil and neither of us could afford to fly to be together this time. *Major sad face*
So I decided to make a homage to her – my best friend and favorite woman in the whole world – by making her favorite dessert: classic cheesecake!
Every time she visits me in New York City, she has to get a slice of NY cheesecake. We usually go to Junior’s or The Cheesecake Factory so she can indulge in her slice of plain classic cheesecake.
That’s an obsession I never understood.
You see, I’m usually not a cheesecake person. Whenever someone offers me a slice, I expect it to be dense, overly sweet and rich. I’ll eat a few forks full just to be polite but will eventually set it somewhere and go explore some other desserts.
This classic cheesecake is the opposite of that. It is creamy like you wouldn’t believe it, light and not too sweet. In fact, the balance between sweetness and tanginess is what I love about this cake. Add the sourness of the raspberry sauce and my tastebuds are in heaven! 0:-)
For the crust:
- 12 Honey Graham Cracker rectangles
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- For the cheesecake:
- 4 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the Raspberry Sauce:
- 2 pints raspberry
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Making the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees with a rack in the middle-lower part of your oven.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter.
- Wrap the pan in foil, making sure the bottom is completely covered. Reserve.
- Crush the graham crackers in a food processor until finely crumbed.
- Mix the crumbs and the melted butter until it resembles wet sand. Transfer that mixture to the springform pan and press evenly onto the bottom.
- Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes or until it starts to brown slightly. Take it off from oven and let it cool.
for full recipes please see : www.oliviascuisine.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making CLASSIC CHEESECAKE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.