Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make very delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
No bake protein bites are a great anytime snack! Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites are super easy to make. Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go, and kid friendly.
- 1 heaping TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (around 65-75grams) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you are not vegan.·
- 1/2 cup almond meal or peanut flour (you can also just finely grind raw almonds) ·
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter (creamy no stir works best)
- 3/4 cup of gluten free quick oats or gluten free cereal of choice
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl. This is optional. YOu can keep them whole as well and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Visit Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites By https://www.cottercrunch.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn