Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on how to make very yummy Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins. Please follow the directions well.
Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins – Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar!
For the Muffins:
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Butter, Melted and Cooled
For the Toppings:
1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a small bowl beat the egg. Add the milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter and mix well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about 1/2 – 3/4 of the way full. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- For the topping: In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar. In another small bowl melt the 5 Tablespoons of butter.
- Dip the muffins into the butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-18 14:36:16.