The production process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
I’m loving coming up with fresh takes on french toast! Growing up I always adored french toast but it was always the classic version drowning in syrup. When I was in uni, I discovered how good it was to pile bacon onto it, and yes, still drown it in maple syrup. I used to call this a “Heart Attack On A Plate”. This was before the day when “sweet and salty” became all the rage and everyone I made this for were dubious until they took their first mouthful – then they were converted for life.
- 4 thick slices white bread, preferably stale (Note 1)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- Maple syrup to serve (optional)
- Remove crust of each slice, then cut each into 3 equal thick batons.
- Combine the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl large enough to roll the bread sticks in.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Roll the sticks in the egg mixture quickly (do not soak them), shake off excess and place in pan. Cook in 2 batches.
For full instructions please see : www.recipetineats.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Cinnamon French Toast Sticks dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.