Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake. Please follow the directions well.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (15.25 oz) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter and bake according to package directions; let cool slightly.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1-inch apart all over top of cake. In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup condensed milk; mix well. Pour cinnamon mixture into holes and spread evenly over top of cake. Let cake cool completely.
for full recipes please see : www.mrfood.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.