The production procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Cinnamon Apple Pull-Apart Bread.
You can, of course, leave out the chopped pecans or switch it out with chopped walnuts or even macadamia nuts. Maybe add in some white chocolate chips or caramel bits. The sky’s the limit on ways to make this!
- 1 green apple
- 2 tsp cinnamon divided use
- 2 tsp granulated sugar divided use
- 2 tsp brown sugar divided use
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz can biscuits
- 2 tbs melted butter
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans optional
- Dice apple, and mix them in a bowl with half the cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Open biscuit canister, and cut each biscuit lengthwise in half, so you end up with double the amount of biscuits. Spread them out on a clean surface, brush with a little butter, and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, and pecans.
for full instruction please see : www.thecountrycook.net
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Cinnamon Apple Pull-Apart Bread dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-24 09:40:04.