Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really yummy CINNA-MINI CINNAMON ROLLS dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare CINNA-MINI CINNAMON ROLLS. Please comply with the directions well.
A while back, my sweet friend Annalise, Completely Delicious, hosted a pot luck baby shower brunch for our good friend Becky, Vintage Mixer. When you go to a pot luck party with food bloggers, you know you’re going to eat well, and the pressure’s on to make something extra special.
Becky mentioned in a comment on my Simply Sinful Cinnamon Muffins post that one of her only pregnancy cravings has been cinnamon rolls, so I couldn’t resist making cinnamon rolls to take to the shower. To make them easy to eat and serve at a pot lucky party, I decided to make mini cinnamon rolls like the ones you can get at the mall.
Amanda, Kevin and Amanda, baked some cute baby cinnamon rolls for a virtual baby shower last year. It’s a super easy, quick version made with crescent roll dough, but I wanted to use a traditional sweet yeast dough. I found just what I was looking for on the King Arthur Flour website. Their “Cinnabon clone” recipe.
I filled them with the King Arthur Baker’s Cinnamon Filling, but if you don’t have that, I’ve given the ingredients for a substitute. I baked them in mini muffin tins, but you could also bake them on a baking sheet if you don’t have mini muffin pans. You can use dental floss or a serrated knife to cut your rolls, but I like to use my plastic dough scraper.
- 4-4 1/2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons (1 package) instant yeast
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup water*
- 1 cup Baker’s Cinnamon Filling mix*
- *Or substitute 1/3 cup (2 5/8 ounces) unsalted butter, softened, 1 cup (7 1/4 ounces) brown sugar, packed, 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) ground cinnamon
- one 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups glazing or confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, combine 3 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- In saucepan or microwave safe dish, heat milk and butter until warm (120°–130°F). Add heated milk and butter to flour mixture. Mix in eggs. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
for full instruction plese see : www.barbarabakes.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making CINNA-MINI CINNAMON ROLLS dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.