Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very delicious Chuck Wagon Stew (Harris Ranch Copycat) recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Chuck Wagon Stew (Harris Ranch Copycat). Please follow the directions well.
- In a large pot, warm olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery, and carrots; saute for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender. Season with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Add in the ground beef and cook, breaking up into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until no pink remains, about 3 minutes. Season with a few more dashes of salt and pepper. Drain off fat, if necessary.
- Add in the potato, tomato paste, beef bullion, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, canned tomatoes with their juice, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, but not mushy, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in peas and warm through.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
- I use Better Than Bouillon beef base, instead of a bouillon cube.
- You can use beef broth instead of the vegetable broth, but the other ingredients might need to be adjusted.
Original Recipes visit: Chuck Wagon Stew (Harris Ranch Copycat) @ bellyfull.net
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Chuck Wagon Stew (Harris Ranch Copycat) recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.