Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty Chritsmas Savory Spinach Crepes with Ricotta recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Chritsmas Savory Spinach Crepes with Ricotta. Please comply with the directions well.
Savory spinach crepes filled with fresh ricotta, parmesan, basil and garlic-laced plum tomatoes. All that is good, right and particularly delicious in the world right now.
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves or frozen, thawed
- Coarse salt
- 1 + ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil (plus extra for greasing the pan)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 plum tomatoes, diced, seeds removed
- 3 cloves, garlic minced
- Coarse salt and fresh black pepper
- 2 cups fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- In a food processor pulse together the spinach, milk, eggs, butter and basil just until combined. Add the flour and 1 teaspoon coarse salt, puree until smooth and allow mixture to rest 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes heat a crepe pan, flat griddle or 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Mix the batter up again with a spoon then use a 1/2 cup ladle to pour batter into the center of the pan, use the bottom of the ladle to carefully spread the batter out into a thin circle. When crepe is dry around the edges and golden brown on the bottom flip and cook until golden brown. Repeat, greasing the pan each time until all the crepe batter is cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium skillet heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add tomatoes and garlic, season well with salt and pepper and saute about 5-6 minutes until garlic is fragrant and tomatoes just begin to soften.
- Stir the ricotta, parmesan and basil together.
- To assemble the crepes: spread ricotta over half, top with tomatoes and fold over. Butter the pan and over medium-low heat cook the crepes on each side until the middle is warm. Serve immediately.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Chritsmas Savory Spinach Crepes with Ricotta recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn