Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious CHRISTMAS WHITE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZEL RODS dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook CHRISTMAS WHITE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZEL RODS. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 1 (10 oz.) bag pretzel rods
- 1 (24 oz.) package white chocolate bark coating or 1 (1 lb.) bag white candy melts (you’ll only use about 10 or 12 oz.)
- 1 to 2 T. shortening
- Assorted Christmas sprinkles
- In a tall skinny container (such as a pottery cup or perhaps even a small glass vase), melt bark coating or candy melts and shortening together in the microwave per package directions (typically in 30 second intervals, stirring in between).
- Dip a pretzel rod in the candy coating, letting excess coating drip off back into the container. Sprinkle immediately with desired sprinkles.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making CHRISTMAS WHITE CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZEL RODS recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-08 13:50:37.