Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Christmas Roasted Apple and Squash Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Christmas Roasted Apple and Squash Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Please follow the guidelines well.
This roasted apple and squash salad with pomegranate vinaigrette are great for christmas and new year.
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp walnut, almond, or olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey (or a pinch of stevia to make it vegan)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (dark or white both work)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice (you can make your own from a fresh pomegranate using this method, or use a bottled pomegranate juice
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 firm and slightly tart apple (crispin or honeycrisp are ideal!)
- 1 delicata squash, seeded and cut into rings
- 1 tsp each dried thyme and oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil (or spray in a mister)
- 6 cups rainbow chard, chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds/pepitas, raw or roasted
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Core the apple and chop it into bite-sized chunks. Slice the squash cross-wise into rings about 1cm thick, scraping out any seeds with a knife or spoon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and scatter the apples and squash on top. Spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme and oregano.
- Roast the apples and squash in the oven for 20 minutes, broiling for the last 1-2 minutes to crisp the edges.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the dressing and set aside.
- In a frying pan misted with olive oil, lightly sautee the greens until they just begin to wilt. They should be bright in colour and this should only take 1-2 minutes once the pan is hot.
- Divide the chard between two plates or bowls. When the apples and squash are finished cooking, divide them between the servings, as well as the pumpkin seeds and pomegranate arils.
- Serve with dressing (warm or cold) on the side.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Christmas Roasted Apple and Squash Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-22 14:51:38.