Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very delicious CHRISTMAS M&M COOKIE BARS recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare CHRISTMAS M&M COOKIE BARS. Please follow the directions well.
I’m excited to share these delicious M&M cookie bars with you today! They make the perfect treat for a cookie exchange or holiday party. They’re gooey, festive and filled with chocolate chips AND M&M’s! Plus they’re so easy to make, too!
Cookie bars have to be one of my favorites. I’ve made so many different versions, like sugar cookie bars, congo cookie bars, Oreo cookie bars and more. I have to say, this M&M cookie bars recipe is one of my favorites! I finally perfected them just in time for the holidays and trust me, you want to make them. They are so delicious!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (plus more for tops if desired)
- 1 cup M&M’s (plus more for tops if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. For thick bars, line a 9×13″ pan with foil. For thinner bars, line a 15×10″ pan. Leave an over hang for easy removal. Then spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir mixture just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s (saving about 1/4 cup for the top).
for full recipes please see : www.iheartnaptime.net
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making CHRISTMAS M&M COOKIE BARS recipes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.