Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on how to make really delicious Christmas Mini Lasagna Appetizer dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Christmas Mini Lasagna Appetizer. Please adhere to the instructions well.
These Mini Lasagna Rolls are filled with lemon ricotta and topped with a fresh tomato sauce will great for your Christmas.
- 2 cup Whole milk ricotta
- 1 Egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme leaves minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 Lasagna Noodles cooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce
- In a large bowl mix all of the filling ingredients together.
- Lay the cooked noodles out and cut each one in half widthwise.
- Spread the filling on each noodle half leaving about an inch at one end.
- Beginning from the end with the filling roll the noodle up.
- Cut the rolled noodle in half widthwise.
- Place the noodles in a casserole dish with a small amount of sauce in the bottom.
- Place a small scoop of sauce on top of each roll and top with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a bowl of sauce for dipping.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Christmas Mini Lasagna Appetizer recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn