Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make very yummy Christmas Day Prosecco Punch dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Christmas Day Prosecco Punch. Please adhere to the directions well.
- 2 litres cranberry juice
- 700 ml pomegranate juice – I used Pom juice for a stronger flavour
- 500 ml clementine juice (use orange juice if you can’t find clementine juice)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 limes sliced
- 3 clementines sliced
- 100 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 300 ml vodka
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- Pour the cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, clementine juice and juice of 2 limes into a large punch bowl and stir. Add the lime slices, clementine slices, cranberries and pomegranate seeds. If you’re making the punch ahead, you can cover and place the punch in the fridge at this point for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add ice to the punch, then pour in the prosecco and vodka. Stir and sprinkle on fresh mint leaves.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Christmas Day Prosecco Punch dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn