The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Chorizo Sweet Potato Chili (Paleo & Whole30).
This hearty, chunky, and savory Chorizo Sweet Potato Chili is just what you need when you’re craving warm comfort and a bit of spice on a cold evening! It’s Paleo and Whole30 friendly, incredible delicious, and ready to eat in 30 minutes! Topped with bacon and avocado for a tasty, satisfying, healthy meal everyone will love.
- 2 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp cooking fat – ghee coconut oil, bacon fat, etc.
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 4-6 slices uncured bacon cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground chorizo sausage I bought mine at Whole Foods
- 1/2 medium onion diced (or one small)
- 14.5 oz can Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 of a 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder*
- Pinch cayenne pepper*
- Green onion and avocado for garnish
- Have your bacon cooked, drained, crumbled, and set aside
- In a large skillet or saucepan, add cooking fat and melt over medium heat.
- Add diced sweet potatoes and stir to coat in the fat, sprinkle with salt, then cover the pan and cook about 2 minutes. Uncover and stir again to brown evenly. Continue to cook 2-5 minutes until soft, adjusting the heat to avoid burning.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft, add the diced onions and cook about a minute, stirring.
- Get Full Recipe => www.paleorunningmomma.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Chorizo Sweet Potato Chili (Paleo & Whole30) dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-05 12:17:58.