The production process is very simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Chorizo con Papas, or Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounces Mexican pork chorizo, casings removed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into small (1/4-inch) diced, and boiled
- Salt and Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil to large skillet.
- Add chorizo and break up the large clumps as it cooks. About 10 minutes.
- Take chorizo out of the pan and place on a large paper towel to remove some of the grease.
- Pour out any additional grease from the skillet, leaving about 1 tablespoon of grease.
- Return skillet to the stove.
- Add onion and potatoes.
- Saute until brown. About 10 minutes.
- To view full recipe Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Chorizo con Papas, or Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.