The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY PARFAIT.
When I first heard the word “parfait” it sounded like such an intimidating dessert. I mean we have cookies, cakes, bars, brownies but parfait, such a grown up word!
2 slices Sara Lee® All-Butter Pound Cake, diced
1/2 cup diced ripe strawberries
2/3 cup chocolate filling (recipe below)
Chocolate filling (makes 3 cups!!!!)
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
~ 1 tablespoon whole milk or heavy cream
- Chocolate filling
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese and the butter.
- With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until creamy.
- Gently, beat in the powder sugar, about 1/2 cup at a time mixing it in before adding more.
- Once all the sugar is added, beat in the cocoa powder as well.
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and a few drops of milk to reach your desired consistency. I prefer a lighter fluffier filling and add a generous tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Beat until everything in mixed in.
- Assemble the parfait.
- Pipe a little chocolate filling on the bottom of a 15oz glass.
- Top with half of the diced pound cake.
- Pipe another layer of chocolate filling.
for full instruction please see: atreatsaffair.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY PARFAIT recipes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-19 19:03:06.