The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Butter and flour three 6″ cake rounds (I use Homemade Cake Release), line with parchment. Wrap cake rounds with damp Bake Even strips (optional).
- Combine all dry ingredients and whisk together. Add wet ingredients and mix until combined. I use my KitchenAid on low for 2 minutes but you can also do this by hand.
- Divide the batter between the pans and bake for approximately 40-50 minutes. Or until a cake tester comes out mostly clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 10mins, then turn cakes out onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Place frozen raspberries and sugar into a small saucepan and cook over med-high, stirring often, until raspberries are broken down and syrupy (crush with a wooden spoon as you stir).
- Beat butter, sugar, and sea salt until pale and fluffy. Gradually add in melted chocolate. Gradually add in cocoa mixture. Whip until well combined.
- Let stand 1-2 hours to firm up.
- Cut each cake layer in half horizontally. Transfer one layer to serving dish or cake stand. Spread 1/3 of the raspberry sauce over top. Place another cake layer on top and spread approx. 1 cup of the frosting over top. Alternate layers of cake with raspberry sauce and frosting, but leave the very top uncovered. Chill to set for 30mins before frosting outside of cake. Work quickly as the frosting will harden on the cooled cake.
- Watch this video to see how to do the rustic swirly frosting.
Original Recipes visit: Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake @ livforcake.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.