Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make very yummy CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT POKE CAKE recipes. The production process is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT POKE CAKE. Please adhere to the directions well.
This is made with the same method as my Butterfinger cake. Bake the cake, poke holes in it, pour a peppermint chocolate mixture all over it, and top it with Andes candy cane crunch and cool whip. OMG! DELICIOUS! This is Christmas in a pan! As with the Butterfinger cake, this cake gets better with time. It is great right out of the pan, but I would suggest making it at least a day in advance of eating. I must confess that we couldn’t wait a day to sample this. It was just too dang tempting!
- 1 box devils food cake, plus ingredients to make cake
- 1 (11.75-oz) jar Smucker’s hot fudge sauce
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract or a few drops of peppermint oil
- 1 (8-oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 (10-oz) bag Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix milk, hot fudge sauce and peppermint extract. When the cake is done and while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Get full instruction : www.plainchicken.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT POKE CAKE recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.