Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make really yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert. Please adhere to the instructions well.
This recipe doesn’t take long to throw together. I’ll admit it does dirty a couple of dishes, but really it’s not bad at all. I would say two bowls if you reuse the bowls for the next steps. I’m known to do that because I hate washing dishes. Even with a dishwasher. Hate it.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert – buttery pretzel crust, peanut butter cheesecake mousse, chocolate pudding, hot fudge, whipped cream and a peanut butter drizzle!Save
- 2 + 1/2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 + 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 T. butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 5.85 oz. box chocolate pudding, family size
- 2 cups milk
- 1 11.75 oz. jar hot fudge topping
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 1 + 1/2 T. smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 pan, add in the crushed pretzels, granulated sugars, and melted butter. Stir to coat all the pretzels in the melted butter.
- Firmly press the crushed pretzels into the pan.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Begin working on the cheesecake filling.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling
- In a medium bowl, add in the cream cheese, peanut butter and butter. Beat on medium/high until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Add in a quarter of the whipped cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. This will lighten up the mixture before adding the remaining whipped cream and deflating it all.
- Add in the remaining whipped cream and carefully fold it in.
- Spread the filling into the cooled crust. Be sure to get to all of the edges of the crust. Seal off any holes on the edges to prevent the pudding from seeping through and making our pretzel crust soggy.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups of milk. Using a handmixer, beat on medium until incorporated. Let thicken about 5 minutes before spreading on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Spread the pudding evenly over top of the peanut butter cream cheese layer. Be sure to get to the edges.
- Remove the lid from the hot fudge topping and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Scoop all of the fudge topping into a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole out of the corner of the sandwich bag.
- Drizzle the hot fudge topping all over the top of the pudding. I started from the corner and drizzled back and forth until everything was covered.
- Spread the whipped topping all over the top of the dessert. Again, make sure to take the topping all the way over to the edges.
- Add the 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter into a sandwich bag. Place into the microwave for about 20 seconds. Squish it around in your hand to make sure it’s all runny.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the sandwich bag. Drizzle peanut butter on top of the dessert. I drizzled one direction all the way across the dessert and then drizzled in the opposite direction all the way across.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn