Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make extremely delicious CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LASAGNA dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LASAGNA. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter melted
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding 4 servings size
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- whipped topping
- 1 bag of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- peanut butter chips
- Chocolate Syrup optional
- In a food processor, finely crush oreo cookies. Stir in melted butter. Press into a 9″ x13″ pan or glass dish. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- With mixer on medium, cream cheese, milk & peanut butter until fluffy. Slowly add in powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the peanut butter layer on the Oreo crust. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- In a bowl, mix together both boxes of pudding mix and milk. (Note: This will be less milk than called for on the box. You want this layer a little bit thicker than pudding.)
- Spread the pudding onto the peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge and allow to set for about 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, chopped Reese’s Mini Pieces, peanut butter chips and chocolate sauce if desired. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
for full instruction please see: www.spendwithpennies.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LASAGNA dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.