The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRAZY CAKE.
This cake combines my family’s favorite chocolate cake (Crazy Cake, No Eggs, Milk, Butter Or Bowls) and my favorite peanut butter frosting, making one amazing dessert!
Unlike all of my other crazy cake flavors, that do not call for eggs, milk or butter, the frosting for this cake calls for milk and butter. If you are looking for a dairy-free or vegan cake, please check out the dairy-free/vegan peanut butter frosting options below, in the tips section.
Looking for wonderful cakes that are egg, dairy free and vegan? Be sure check out my Crazy Cakes page with all my Crazy Cake flavor options!
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- For a step by step photo tutorial on how to make Crazy Cake, head over to my Chocolate Crazy Cake post.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients in a greased 8″ square baking pan. Make 3 depressions in dry ingredients – two small, one larger. Pour vinegar in one depression, vanilla in the other and the vegetable oil in third larger depression. Pour water over all. Mix well until smooth.
for full recipes please see : sweetlittlebluebird.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRAZY CAKE dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.