Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on just how to make really delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie Recipe recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie Recipe. Please adhere to the directions well.
For the crust:
20 Oreo cookies (regular-stuffed, filling intact)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup salted caramel sauce, store-bought or homemade
For the peanut butter whipped cream:
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Additional caramel sauce, for drizzling
Additional peanut butter, melted, for drizzling
Additional semisweet chocolate, melted, for drizzling
Make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add in the melted butter and pulse until moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes, or until fragrant and set. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Make the filling:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate on high in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to beat the cream until soft peaks form. On medium speed, gradually add the caramel and continue whipping until medium-stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the cooled melted chocolate until combined. Pour into cookie crust and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Make the topping:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to beat the cream until thickened. Add the peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla and beat on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread the cream evenly over the mousse layer. At this point you can refrigerate overnight if desired.
- Just before serving, drizzle with caramel sauce.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie @ handletheheat.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-17 19:10:10.