The production process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (substitute other nut butters, if needed)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 cup+ powdered sugar
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (or chocolate chips)
- Mix peanut butter and butter together in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until combined well into a dough ball. If needed, add more powdered sugar a little at a time until mixture holds together in a large ball. Cover and let peanut butter dough sit for about 15 minutes to firm up, or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to form balls.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, place on a baking sheet, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to allow to firm up. Dough balls should hold shape before dipping in chocolate. Add more refrigeration time if necessary.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.