Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious Chocolate Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Chocolate Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust. Please adhere to the directions well.
Spread over Oreo layer and bake for 20-25 min. Take out of the oven and leave in a muffin pan to cool completely. Transfer to the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until chilled. To make ganache – Put heavy whipping cream in the pan, on medium heat, and then remove from heat, before it comes to boil. Add chocolate chips, oil and chocolate syrup, then stir until smooth. Spoon ganache on top of each cheesecake. Decorate with chocolate swirls.
These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are smooth, creamy and made with an Oreo cookie crumb crust, chocolate ganache topping and chocolate whipped cream! A classic little treat with plenty of chocolate!
I’m sure you know by now that I’m a BIG cheesecake fan. I have been ever since I was a kid and it’s become one of my favorite things to make and create new variations of. But of course we also need to have those classics in our back pocket. Not only can you use them as a base for something else by adding fun mix ins or toppings, but sometimes simple and classic is really all you need.
And while I already have a full sized chocolate cheesecake readily available for you, I decided we also needed the mini version. Mini versions are super cute, easily transportable and great for sharing. They’re also easier to make, since there’s no need for the water bath and the baking and cooling time goes from more than an hour to under 30 minutes. That’s some serious time saving!
For the crust:
- ⅓ cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs (about 10 cookies, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- For the cheesecake:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ⅓ cup whipped cream for garnish
- 4 oz fresh raspberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and butter together until well combined. Spoon into mini cheesecake pan.
- Press crust into pan with a shot glass or small cup. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until cream cheese is smooth. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until egg is incorporated. Add melted chocolate and sour cream and beat 1 minute.
- Spoon over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Loosen edges with a knife.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Carefully remove from pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Chocolate Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.