The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Chocolate Icebox Cake Recipe.
14.4 oz box chocolate graham crackers
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cups heavy cream
16 oz cream cheese softened
3 cups heavy cream
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips optional
- Prepare your ganache by combining chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir frequently until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In stand mixer or in a large bowl with hand mixer, stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually stir in about half of the heavy cream. Stir until smooth, pausing once to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- With mixer on medium-speed, gradually add the remaining heavy cream.
- Increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture begins to thicken (about one minute).
- Pause to scrape the bowl and stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Gradually increase speed to high once again and beat until stiff peaks.
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13 pan with an even layer of chocolate graham crackers (break graham crackers as needed to best fit. One sleeve will not completely cover the bottom of the pan, this is fine, just evenly space the crackers.).
- Spread about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers.
- Drizzle about 1/3 of the chocolate ganache evenly over the cream layer (make sure your ganache is not too hot or it will melt the cream — allow it to cool at least 10 minutes before drizzling).
- Place another sleeve of graham crackers over the ganache, evenly spacing as needed.
- Spread half of the remaining cream over the graham crackers. Drizzle with 1/2 of the remaining chocolate ganache.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining ganache (I ran a toothpick point through mine for design).
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if using.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Chocolate Icebox Cake @ sugarspunrun.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Chocolate Icebox Cake Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.