Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really delicious Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting Recipe recipes. The production process is really easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting Recipe. Please follow the instructions well.
The cupcakes are rich, wonderfully chocolaty, super soft, fluffy, light, springy, and perfectly moist. The Oreo cookies and cream frosting is truly the icing on the cupcake. The crunchy texture breaks up the silky smooth buttercream beautifully and adds so much to the overall bliss factor. The cupcakes are vegan (dairy and egg-free) and peanut-free as written but you can use traditional milk and butter if you don’t need to keep them vegan. Even if I don’t ‘need’ vegan cupcakes, this is my new go-to chocolate cupcake recipe because they’re fast, easy, and incredible. The recipe halves easily.
YIELD: ABOUT 22 CUPCAKES
2 cups non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk; real milk may be used but it isn’t vegan)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) non-dairy butter or shortening (I used Earth Balance Sticks and I don’t recommend margarine because it’s too watery; real unsalted butter may be used but it isn’t vegan)
3 to 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
24 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- Cupcakes – Preheat oven to 350F and line two 12-count regular muffin pans with paper or foil liners. I made 22 cupcakes and you could probably get 24 from the batch if you fill them more shallow; and the recipe halves easily if you need 11-12 cupcakes. Set pans aside.
- To a large bowl, add the milk, apple cider vinegar, stir, and set aside for about 5 minutes to curdle. It doesn’t get as thick as regular buttermilk and that’s okay.
- While waiting for the milk, to a separate large bowl, add the sugar, oil, vanilla, and whisk a bit. Mixture is thick and granular.
- Add the curdled milk to the sugar-oil mixture and whisk until smooth and combined; set aside.
- Visit Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting @ averiecooks.com for full directions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting Recipe recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn