Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious Chocolate Croissant Cookies dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Croissant Cookies. Please follow the guidelines well.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (5 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 6 (1.55-ounce) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars, the regular size
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons white sanding sugar, or granulated sugar
- Using an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Add the salt to the flour and then add the flour to the butter mixture in 2 additions, stopping to scrape down the sides of bowl. Beat just until the flour is incorporated into the mixture.
- Place dough on a piece of plastic wrap, shape into a disk about 6 inches in diameter, wrap fully, and refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
- Place oven racks in upper-middle and lower-middle positions and heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Break 5 of the chocolate bars apart at the seams so you have a total of 20 pieces.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 20 by 8-inch rectangle. Cut dough into twenty 2 by 4-inch rectangles.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Chocolate Croissant Cookies dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.