Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BREAKFAST BAKE recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BREAKFAST BAKE. Please comply with the instructions well.
Now, lets talk about croissants. The picture above is a croissant. You find them in the bakery at the grocery store or your local bakery. This recipe does NOT use refrigerated crescent rolls. Croissants and crescent rolls are NOT the same thing. Please make note to use croissants that you buy at the store.
This casserole can be made the night before and refrigerated overnight. This would be perfect for Christmas morning! I love make ahead recipes, especially for the holidays! Easy preparation and easy clean up are a must this time of year!
We ate this for breakfast, but it is also great as a dessert. This recipe is also easy to half and bake in a 9×9-inch pan if you don’t need the whole recipe. We preferred to serve this slightly warm. If you are doing this for dessert, it might be good with a big ol’ scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (10 to 13-oz) package mini croissants, chopped
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place croissant pieces in prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add milk and mix until combined. Pour evenly over croissant pieces.
for full recipes please see : www.plainchicken.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making CHOCOLATE CROISSANT BREAKFAST BAKE recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.