Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very yummy CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRY PUPPY CHOW recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRY PUPPY CHOW. Please follow the guidelines well.
And yet, we still have at least ONE more month to get through before we’re even close to basking in the sun’s warm rays and long evening nights. Lucky for you though, February’s a month filled with love, appreciation, and most importantly….CHOCOLATE!!! Which brings me to….
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Puppy Chow!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry cake mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz) bag pink Candy Melts
- 6 cups chex cereal squares
- 2/3 cup sprinkles*
- strawberry wafer cookies (optional)
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- In a large ziploc bag, add the cake mix and powdered sugar; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the candy melts in the microwave until smooth. Add the chex cereal and sprinkles, and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour chex mixture into the large ziploc bag, seal, and shake to coat. Discard excess powder, then pour puppy chow onto large baking sheet and scatter into an even layer. Sprinkle the optional wafer cookies over the puppy chow.
for full recipes please see : www.abajillianrecipes.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRY PUPPY CHOW dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.