The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding Dessert.
This chocolate chip cookie pudding dessert is my new best friend. This dessert has single handedly gotten my kids to eat their dinner all week long. They knew that if they ate their dinner then they would get a piece of this dessert after dinner. And guess what?! It worked. They ate their dinner!
But I suppose if I knew this layered pudding dessert was waiting for me in the fridge then I would probably eat anything too 🙂 I am thinking that I need to start making this weekly just so they’ll happily eat their dinner. Good thing is, is that this dessert keeps so well in the fridge!
- 1 tube (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cartons (8 oz) Cool Whip, divided
- 3 cups half and half milk
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- miniature chocolate chips for topping
- Let the tube of cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften so it’s easier to press into pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Press chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish. It’s easier if you cut the tube of cookie dough into 12 slices and then lay the slices in the pan, and then press them together to form the 1st layer.
For full instructions please see :ogetherasfamily.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding Dessert recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.